A not-so-mysterious force keeps pulling on Starscream, compelling him back to the Arctic. How long can he resist - and, more to the point, how much does he really want to?
Categories: Generation One
Characters: Megatron (G1,G2,MW)
, Scavenger (G1,G2)
, Skyfire (G1)
, Skywarp (G1,MW)
, Soundwave (G1,G2)
, Starscream (G1,G2,BW,MW,RM)
, Thundercracker (G1,MW)
, Wheeljack (G1, Alt)
Genre: Romance and AdventureLocation: Library
42850 - Hits:
Yes - Published:
06/07/15 - Last Updated:
This is a sequel to my story Under His Wing, in which Starscream helped Skyfire escape from the Decepticon base. In the aftermath of their encounter in the brig, Starscream is doing his best to go on with his life as if nothing had happened. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Skyfire isn't very good at taking hints.
Please note that this is a slash story, meaning that it features same-sex pairings. It also depicts a physically, emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship between Megatron and Starscream. I've kept the more disturbing aspects implied wherever possible, but there are scenes that some readers may still find triggering.
1. Gravity by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (4218 words)
2. Holding Pattern by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (5578 words)
3. Departures, Part 1 by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (4474 words)
4. Departures, Part 2 by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (6145 words)
5. Sojourn: Part 1 by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (4726 words)
6. Sojourn: Part 2 by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (4716 words)
7. Return by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (7187 words)
8. Breaking the Silence by GraySeeker [Reviews - 0] (5806 words)